Work With Us
Current Job Opportunities
Please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF format to the specific email address listed with the area you are interested in.
|Fitness Instructors||No positions currently available||Brenda Stroud – email@example.com|
|Fitness Centre Monitors||No positions currently available||Shelly Stranaghan – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personal Trainers||No positions currently available||Shelly Stranaghan – email@example.com|
|Lifeguards||Current NL, WSI, Standard First Aid and CPR-C||Morgan Stanton – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Swim Instructors||Current NL, WSI, Standard First Aid and CPR-C||Morgan Stanton – email@example.com|
|First Aid Instructors (Red Cross or LSS)||N/A||J'Nan Sturgis – firstname.lastname@example.org|
Top 10 Reasons to Work for Recreation
- Flexible hours that work around your class schedule.
- Free recreation classes in the semester while working.
- Meet new people.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- Get great experience and build your resume.
- Gain customer service skills.
- Eligible for the "Recreation Student Staff Scholarship"
- Work in a well-maintained, amazing Rec Centre.
- It's convenient.
- And most of all – it's fun!