Work With Us
Current Job Opportunities
September Part-Time Positions
Get ahead of the game and secure a September placement now at Recreation! Please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF format to the specific email address listed with the area you are interested in.
|No positions currently available||Check back regularly for updates|
|Lifeguard||Current NL, WSI, Standard First Aid and CPR-C||Morgan Stanton - email@example.com|
|Swim Instructor||Current NL, WSI, Standard First Aid and CPR-C||Morgan Stanton - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|First Aid Instructor (Red Cross or LSS)||N/A||J'Nan Sturgis – email@example.com|
Top 10 Reasons to Work for Recreation
- Flexible hours that work around your class schedule.
- Free recreation classes in the semester while working.
- Meet new people.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- Get great experience and build your resume.
- Gain customer service skills.
- Eligible for the "Recreation Student Staff Scholarship"
- Work in a well-maintained, amazing Rec Centre.
- It's convenient.
- And most of all – it's fun!