Rentals & Bookings
What you can rent
Group rentals for members and non-members are available in most areas of our facility. Please complete the following form to start the rental process: Online Facility Booking Request Form.
|Triple Gym (per court)||$95.75||1 hour|
|Stanley Gym||$110.00||1 hour|
|1/2 Stanley Gym (one court)||$60||1 hour|
|Climbing Wall||Rate Per Person||Time|
|Climbing Wall – Birthday Party||$18||1 hour|
|Climbing Wall – Instruction||$19||2 hours|
|Courts & Outdoor Facilities (per court)||Rate Per Court||Time|
|Squash Court (groups only)||$15.50||1 hour|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts (groups only)||$9.25||1 hour|
|Outdoor Beach Volleyball Courts (groups only)||$17.50||1 hour|
|Soccer Fields||$69.50||1 hour|
|Studios & Classrooms||Rate||Time|
|Fitness Studio (U155 or U159)||$56.65||1 hour|
|Classroom (U161 or U163)||$43||1 hour|
|Aquatic Classroom (wet classroom)||$43||1 hour|
|Bookable Weight Room||$67**||1 hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room||$69.50||1 hour|
|Per lane – Adults||$21||1 hour|
|Per lane – Youth||$20||1 hour|
|Per lane – Schools||$19||1 hour|
|Running Track (per lane)||$15**||1 hour|
|West End Track Corners||$25||1 hour|
|Squash Goggles||$24 – $30|
|More products are available too!|
|Squash Racquet (including goggles)||$2|
|Basketballs & Volleyballs||Free!|
Book a Court
- Check squash court availability and book a court online at your own convenience directly through ePlay.
- Not feeling tech savvy... you can still call Customer Service at 403.440.7050 to book a court.
- Anyone can book online up to seven days in advance.
- Current MRU credit students, MRU employees (MRSA, MRFA and management/exempt) and public members can book online at no charge.
- All others will be charged a $25 booking fee which includes two drop-in day passes.
- No more than one court, one time per day please – we want everyone to have a chance to play!
- Court bookings are 45 minutes in length.
- Eye protection is encouraged and non-marking court shoes and proper attire are mandatory while playing squash. Failure to comply may result in a loss of membership privileges.
No More No-Shows
Courts not in use within 15 minutes of the scheduled booking time will become available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please notify the Customer Service Centre of any no-shows.
- Giving less than 2 hours notice of cancellation is considered a no-show.
- A total of 3 no-shows will result in the loss of advanced booking privileges.
Recreation’s squash facilities are affiliated with Squash Alberta. Please contact the Squash Club regarding club membership and playing opportunities.