Choose how you want to play – our wide variety of both drop-in and register-only classes offer something for everyone. Whether you are looking to get toned in one of our muscle conditioning classes, sweat it out in a spin class, or move your way through a dance class, we've got you covered. The sky is the limit as to how you want to work out and achieve your goals.
Fitness ScheduleStay up-to-date when the drop-in classes are! You can also take a look at the spring and summer schedule PDF, but the google calendar will always be the most accurate.
Download the Fitness Schedule to your Google Calendar
- Click on the + Google Calendar icon at the bottom of the calendar.
- In your personal calendar you can toggle the schedule on and off by clicking the schedule on the left side.
- To add an individual class to your calendar click on the class you want.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner and then click copy to calendar to add the class to your Google calendar.
- Need help? Watch this quick instructional video.
THE FINE PRINT EVERYONE SHOULD READ, BUT PROBABLY WON'T
Prerequisite(s): 17+ years
Class schedule and instructors are subject to change. Please check the Google Calendar for the most-up-to-date information or our online registration system. No classes on February 19 (Family Day).
Recreation reserves the right to cancel classes due to low registration or attendance. Registration in one class is non-transferable to another class (i.e. make-up classes are not allowed).
Watch us. Like us. Tweet us. Follow us.