SAMRU's Pinnacle Leadership Challenge
SAMRU’s Pinnacle leadership challenge pushes participants to reach their full leadership potential, and helps recognize and develop their own capacity for leadership. Through all SAMRU’s work with amazing Mount Royal University students (especially club executives), we know that everyone has the capacity to be a leader. We also know that learning goes beyond the classroom; there’s so much more to university than just grades. With a focus on three key areas of development, and a practical component, we're confident the Pinnacle Leadership Challenge will help students discover their own unique leadership skills and further develop their talents as leaders.
Benefits of Joining the Challenge:
- Free Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and a customized report that lists your top five talent themes, along with action items for development
- Learn from experienced professionals through workshops structured specifically around developing your unique leadership skills
- Increase your employability and build your resume
- Build confidence and your unique leadership skill set
- Certificate of competition and personalized reference letter
Pinnacle runs from October through March, with a 20 hour commitment to complete the challenge. The workshop component of the challenge runs in the fall semester and the practical component runs in the winter semester. Applications close on September 28. Please visit http://www.samru.ca/pinna
Our Favourite TEDTalks
To request an edit to this page, please contact email@example.com.