Who has access?

Who Has Access

Mount Royal community members:

All credit students
Faculty members of the Mount Royal Faculty Association (MRFA)
Employees members of the Mount Royal Support Association (MRSA), Mount Royal exempt staff and management
The spouse and child dependents of students living in the Aboriginal Family Residence program at Mount Royal

After Mount Royal

Because of the high demand for access to medical services by our community members, when your relationship with Mount Royal comes to an end, either through graduation or withdrawal from your academic commitment and/or employment termination, you will be required to seek health care services outside of Mount Royal's medical clinic. 

Please see link to Alberta Doctors for the names of local physicians accepting new patients.