Recruitment and Volunteer Fair
Information for students
Recruitment and Volunteer Fair 2019
Wednesday, Oct. 23 | 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
MRU Main Street
Meet with recruiters and organizations offering both paid and volunteer positions. Over 50 organizations and businesses are expected to attend the event to recruit MRU students for paid and volunteer opportunities, so you're bound to find something of interest to you.
- Connect face to face with more than 50 exhibitors - new profiles added daily!
- Apply for paid jobs or volunteer opportunities
- Find program-related positions that fit your schedule and match your career goals
- Support a cause you believe in and get involved in your community
Plan on attending the Recruitment and Volunteer Fair or future events at Mount Royal?
- Check out the tip sheet to learn what to do before, during and after the event
For additional career and employment information and support:
- Visit our on- and off-campus events page for additional career and employment-related events
- Explore volunteer options at MRU and beyond
- View the MRU Student and Graduate Job Bank or contact Career Services for job search assistance and information
- Book an appointment with one of our certified career development professionals
If you are a student looking for details about Recruitment and Volunteer Fair, or any other upcoming events, please contact us.
A200 Kerby Hall