Mount Royal University offers courses which may be accepted by the following professional organizations. For more information about completing and receiving credit for transfer courses, students must contact each professional organization directly. Courses are subject to change and Mount Royal does not take responsibility for inaccurate information provided by the professional association.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (ICAA)
- Certified Management Accountants of Alberta (CMA)
- Certified General Accountants Association of Alberta (CGA)
- Canadian Institute of Management (CIM) Certified in Management Program
- CPA’s Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- CPA's Certified Payroll Manager Certificate Program (CPM)
- Qualified Administrative Assistant Program (QAA)
Non-credit courses that may be applied to other professional designations are offered through the Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension.