Women in the Justice System: A Panel Discussion
Join our class as we host a panel of women who work in the Calgary criminal justice system.
Our panel includes:
- Ms. Lori McKay, defense attorney
- Ms. Suzanne Kendall, chief crown prosecutor
- Ms. Amanda Crutchfield, parole officer, Correctional Services Canada
- Superintendent Nina Vaughn, Calgary Police Service
- Detective Christina Witt, Calgary Police Service
- Constable Marcela Sorochan, Calgary Police Service
March 6, 2018
10:30 a.m.–12:20 p.m.
Y Wing, Main Campus
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
This event is free and everyone is welcome to attend. No registration required.
For more information, please email D. Scharie Tavcer, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Justice and Policy Studies.