Women and the Canadian Criminal Justice System
Join our discussion about women who work in the justice system — with an informal panel of presenters that will discuss their roles and experiences, challenges and accomplishments, and perspectives of working in our Canadian justice system.
- Sue Coatham and Dana Dagel, Correctional Service Canada
- Shelley Moore and Lori MacKay, criminal defense attorneys
- Inspector Rosemary Hawkins and Constable Marcela Sorochan, Calgary Police Service
- Joanne Durant, Provincial Court Judge
- Suzanne Kendall, Chief Crown Prosecutor
Event DetailsMonday, April 4, 2016
This event is free. No registration required.
Room T 227
Lincoln Park Campus
Mount Royal University
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
For more information, please email D. Scharie Tavcer, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Justice, and Policy Studies.