Spring 2016 Field School to India: Dimensions of Social, Cultural & Personal Development
Taking part in this field school offers a rare opportunity to combine course credits with an exciting international experience.
6 credits in general education eligible courses, 22 days in India, including stay at an Ashram and partner university lessons in Yoga, Punjabi & Hindi dancing, cultural visits to:
- The Taj Mahal
- The Golden Temple
- The mountain city of Dharamsala
- The Hindu holy city of Haridwar on the River Ganges
- India’s historic capital city: New Delhi
Please see our brochure for further information.
In 2012, and again in 2014, 26 students and 2 MRU faculty members journeyed to India. Find us on Facebook at MRU India Field School. Participation in India 2016 is open to students in the faculties of Communication Studies and Health and Community Studies, with limited spaces open to students in other faculties.
For more information contact:
- Yasmin Dean, Associate Professor, Faculty of Health and Community Studies — email@example.com
- Terry Field, Associate Professor, Faculty of Communication Studies — firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit www.mruindia.ca