Speech Arts & Drama
One-on-one instruction is the way to go for children ages 4 and up eager to develop expressive speech in a structured, goal-setting environment.
Our private lesson program sets the standard across Canada, with a reputation built over a century. Our curriculum is multidimensional and programs are tailored to meet the needs and interests of each student. Development of vocabulary and reading comprehension skills, skill in improvised and prepared performance, creativity and confidence are all outcomes of our program.
For more information about opportunities within the program, please follow the link to Navigating the Speech and Drama program.
|On-campus instructors||Off-campus instructors|
Donna Holstine Vander-Valk
On-campus classes and workshops that may interest you
- Act Up, Speak Out! [age 6-9]
- Presentation MRU (non-competitve Speech Arts and Drama Festival)
- Public Speaking for Children and Teens
- Rhymes and Rhythms [ages 4-5]
- Speechworks RCM Grades 1-6, school grades 2 - 7]
- Storybook Series (ages 4 - 5)