Minor in Business
The minor in Business provides a general overview of the business environment to students in degree programs outside of the Bissett School of Business. Through exposure to the major functional areas in business, students will be able to supplement their discipline studies as they prepare to launch their careers following graduation. This minor is not available to students enrolled in the BBA.
- ACCT 2121 - Financial Accounting Concepts
- HRES 2170 - Introduction to Human Resources
- MGMT 2130 - Management Principles & Practices
- MKTG 2150 - Introduction to Marketing
- Plus any three 3000-level or higher course offered by the Bissett School of Business*
* Senior level courses may require completion of one or more prerequisites outside of the minor.