Minor in Financial Services
The Minor in Financial Services will provide graduates with financial services knowledge and skills to complement their major area of interest. This series of courses provides an overview of the principles and practices of financial services that can be applied to opportunities in banking, investment, or insurance careers. After completion of all courses, students are prepared to write the examinations leading to the CFP ® (Certified Financial Planner) designation.
- FNCE 2132 - Introduction to the Stock Market
- FNCE 3201 - Retirement Planning
- FNCE 3203 - Income Tax Planning
- FNCE 3205 - Strategic Investment Planning
- FNCE 3207 - Risk Management & Estate Planning
- MKTG 2150 - Introduction to Marketing