Minor in Marketing
The minor in Marketing provides a general overview of the marketing discipline for students in degree programs at Mount Royal University.
This minor exposes students to introductory and advanced topics in the field of marketing. Students have the option to focus on marketing creative or strategic marketing.
- MKTG 2150 - Introduction to Marketing
- MKTG 3150 - The Science of Persuasion
- MKTG 3258 - Evidence-Based Marketing
Three of the following:
- INBU 3302 - International Marketing
- MKTG 3450 - Marketing Design Literacy
- MKTG 3458 - Managing Marketing Relationships
- MKTG 3550 - Creating Brand Intelligence
- MKTG 3558 - Navigating Marketing Trends
- MKTG 4850 - Professional Brand Studio
- MKTG 4858 - Marketing Driven Strategy
Note: Students wishing to focus on marketing creative as part of their minor are advised to take MKTG 3450, MKTG 3550, and MKTG 4850. Students wishing to focus on strategic marketing as part of their minor are advised to take MKTG 3458, MKTG 3558, and MKTG 4858.