Minor in Physics
For full course descriptions, use the online Academic Calendar.
The student is required to take five physics courses and three mathematics courses. A minimum grade of C+ must be achieved in all physics courses comprising the minor.
- MATH 1200 - Calculus for Scientists I
- MATH 1203 - Linear Algebra for Scientists and Engineers
- MATH 2200 - Calculus for Scientists II
- PHYS 1201 - Classical Physics I
- PHYS 1202 - Classical Physics II
- PHYS 2201 - Acoustics, Optics and Radiation
- PHYS 2203 - Electromagnetism
- PHYS 3602 - Elementary Quantum Mechanics