MRU Kids has been committed to providing top-quality, innovative, educational and engaging programs for children and youth ages 5-14 for more than 25 years. We have a wide range of camps which focus in fields such as arts, sciences, leadership, technology and sports. At MRU Kids, your child will learn and grow in a safe and exciting environment. Campers are guided by qualified, motivated and safety-conscious staff who love working with children and youth. Our summer camps include daily recreation times, as well as free before- and after-camp care.
Required Child Information & Waivers / Checklist
Please complete and submit the following required form(s) prior to the first day of camp.
- Child Information and Waiver Forms
- Additional waiver(s) - InjaNation waiver (Senior Field Trip Campers Only)
Send your completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Separate Pool Bag with Swimsuit and towel
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Nut-free lunch (unless enrolled in the lunch program)
- At least two healthy snacks
- Comfortable running shoes
- Outdoor Adventures: Multi-geared bicycle & properly fitted helmet *Bike storage is available on campus for the week of their program
- Tech Academy: An external drive or USB
- Youth Science Academy: lab-appropriate clothing (long pants, closed-toe shoes, hair tied, back, no contact lenses)
- Junior and Senior Field Trips: must wear their MRU Kids t-shirt for every trip
- Please leave ALL personal electronics, playing cards and valuables at home
- Camp Name
- Camp Date and CRN
- Camper 1: Name and Age
- Camper 2: Name and Age
- Parent Confirmation for each camper
*Please be advised grouping requests result in campers being grouped according to the age of the youngest camper in the requested group.
Tax Forms (T2202A Receipt)
- Go to MyMRU
- Enter your User Name and Password. Click Login.
- First Time Users - Activate your account by clicking on Activate your Account. PIN number will be your child's birth date (YYMMDD)
- Registered Users - Login using your User Name and Password. Click Login.
- Click on the ContEd tab.
- Click on Slips for income tax return
“We have always had a great experience with the summer camps. This is why we come back every year. The bonus is the fact that you know that your child is under great care."
MRU Kids parent
“I was impressed with the coordination and dedication of the leaders.”
MRU Kids parent