It is through the continued support of our partners that MRU Kids continues to exist. Their generosity has contributed to the success of the camp for more than 25 years. Our proud partners include Mount Royal University, Canadian Natural Resources Limited and Between Friends. These companies have chosen to support MRU Kids because they, too, believe children should be able to learn in a fun, safe and engaging environment.
We would also like to thank Dana Hospitality for supporting the MRU Kids lunch program.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner or Donor
Your contribution will allow us to:
- purchase the most up-to-date equipment and supplies for our programming
- develop new and innovative lesson plans for our programs
- pay fair wages to our student-based staff
- provide bursaries and scholarships to participants
- provide enriching educational experiences for children and youth 5 to 14 years of age
To find out more about partnership opportunities, please contact us at 403.440.6001 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
MRU Kids Bursary Program
2019 Bursary Program is now open! Apply today!
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit the 2019 Bursary Application Form with subject line MRU Kids RE: Bursary Application to email@example.com
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we kindly ask you do not contact us regarding the status of your application. We will notify the status of your application via email.
- The bursary application deadlines are as followed: June 16, 2019 at 12:00AM (if preference is for July camps) and June 27, 2019 at 12:00AM (if preference is for August camps).
- Approved bursary applicants will receive full or partial funding for the programming cost. Both full and partial funding include the coverage of the lunch program in full.
- The bursary application is designed to be fair and are granted to those who would not be able to attend camp without financial assistance.