Reunions are a great way to share memories and laughs with former classmates. When you get back together with your Mount Royal group, you can also build social or career networks. Reunions are also a perfect excuse for coming back to campus to have a look around to see what has changed—and what is still exactly the way you remember it.
We look forward to working with you to make your reunion a great experience! Here is how the Office of Alumni Relations can help plan your event:
- Provide a list of classmates or members of your group and available contact information
- Assist in distributing notices to your group members
- For on-campus reunions, we can assist in many aspects of your reunion arrangements including on-campus room bookings, registration, audio/visual needs, decorations, and catering. For all reunions, assistance can also be provided in areas such as mailings and photography
- Coordinate special correspondence with VIPs
- Answer questions about event planning
- Assist in developing a reunion budget
- Promote your reunion on the alumni website and in alumni e-newsletters.
Please contact the Alumni Relations office at 403.440.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to determine and confirm your needs and to arrange for assistance. Some event and production services require a fee, but will likely result in reducing costs and time.
Do you have a photo you would like to share with other alumni? Email it in jpeg format to email@example.com.
The 50th Anniversary of the Broadcasting Program at Mount Royal University happened on October 15, 2011 and was a great success. Thank you to all that came out to share some stories and celebrate with us.
Mount Royal Class of '80 Interior Design, Reunion was held on June 11, 2010. Please contact Sheryl Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the celebration.
Mount Royal '70s Reunion
Thank you to all alumni, faculty, staff and guests who attended the '70s Reunion for a "groovy time" on Saturday, May 9, 2009. A special thank you also goes out to the volunteers and participants who assisted in making the reunion a success.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 403.440.7000 to provide names of people in pictures and your feedback on the event.
The second 1970 Nursing Class Reunion was held on June 27, 2009. Nine of the twenty-one people, who graduated in January 1970, enjoyed the festivities held at Jackie Stead's (Hart) home in Okotoks. For more information about the event, contact Mary Emmerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mount Royal 60's Reunion
Thanks to all those alumni and faculty who attended Mount Royal College from 1960 to 1969 and their guests for coming "home" to relive those fun times and create new memories at Lincoln Park Campus on October 24 and 25, 2008.
A special thanks also goes out to those that assisted with planning the event and contacting fellow classmates.