Funeral Director Certificate
The Funeral Director certificate prepares you to serve families as a funeral director and to meet the academic and practical experience requirements for licensing in the province of Alberta.
- Plan, arrange and direct funeral ceremonies
- Be considerate of and respond to various religious and cultural traditions associated with death
- Interpret and apply various acts and regulations which govern the funeral service profession in Alberta
- Communicate and work effectively with families, government, health and legal agencies
- Practice the companioning aspect of caregiving
- Meet the academic and practical provincial licensing requirements, as established by the Alberta Funeral Service Regulatory Board