DONA International Birth Doula
DONA International Birth Doula Training
Gain knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to support mothers and families before, during and after birth. This three-day course is an approved DONA International Birth Doula Workshop and provides you with skills and techniques for offering mothers physical, emotional and informational support.
- This DONA-approved workshop satisfies two steps towards birth doula certification with DONA International
- Facilitated by DONA approved Birth Doula Trainers
- Prepare to start a career as a certified birth doula
- This 23 hour workshop is offered in-class at Mount Royal University
- To successfully complete the workshop, you must attend the full three days
- The workshop is scheduled on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
|Subject code: XHHC 10102||23 Hours. Fee:$499 + GST |
|CRN 70127||3 classes||Aug. 24 - 25|
|8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Erin Moyen has been an active member of birth communities in Alberta since 2006 and holds the following qualifications:
Erin considers it a great honour to assist aspiring doulas by providing quality education at Mount Royal University. In her spare time Erin enjoys time with family, travel and the outdoors.
CD(DONA) & LCCE (Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator)
Kathy Larabee is passionate about teaching best practices for pregnancy and childbirth .As a Lamaze Certified Educator and a DONA Certified Birth Doula she has noticed enormous benefits to women, newborns, families, and communities when evidence-based prenatal education and doula standards are practiced.
Kathy has been working in the Alberta birth community since 2010 and values the opportunity to support doulas in training as they build confidence and knowledge in this most wonderful career choice.
For information about this course:
403.440.6867 or 1.888.392.3655
Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary AB T3E 6K6