Welcome to Continuing Education
Stay up to date with your current job or prepare for a new one
- A-Z Programs
- Winter 2017 course calendar
- Music to Your Ears Concert Season line up or download the program
- Welcome from the Dean
- Strategic Plan
Latest Blog Posts
- Space Invader: Chris Hadfield First Canadian Astronaut to Walk in (our) Space
“If you want to know what it’s like to play guitar in space…” says famed Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, “You go into a nice room in your house, put the guitar on the ground, stand on your head for about 2 to 3 hours, and then pick up the guitar and play while standing on your head. That’s what it’ll feel like.”
- Beer, Bears and Mentorship: How Manjit Minhas Became Fearless
“Despite what the world might think, no one is successful on their own. It’s done with a support group.” Says beer baroness Manjit Minhas.
- MRU Think Talks. On point. Online
Enjoy and share these videos from our Think Talks speakers.
- Growing Changemakers with Social Innovation
Meeting urgent and complex challenges such as climate change, food security, and urbanization requires new knowledge, skills, and approaches. Social innovation is about finding ways to introduce lasting changes at all levels to increase the resilience of vulnerable people and the planet.
Connect with Us
Keep informed about what's new and exciting with MRU Continuing Education. Add your name to our e-news mailing list, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, watch us on YouTube or read our blogs on Con.text.