13 ways to get involved
We want to help you reach your full potential. Supported by an extensive network of volunteers, the MRUAA leads the development of programs and services that add value to alumni and to the life and work of the University. Here are a few ways you can get involved with your University:
1. Have coffee with the Alumni Relations team. Meet with Eleanor, James, Kate or Kathy from Alumni Relations, face to face to learn more about alumni programs, benefits and services. Find out how to get involved, give your input and share your alumni story over tea or coffee.
3. Recognize an outstanding alumni member by nominating them for an Alumni Achievement Award.
4. Become a mentor in the Harry G. Schaefer Mentorship Program
5. Cheer on your Cougars at the Crowchild Classic Saddledome game.
6. Return to campus for an MRU event.
7. Give to your alma matter and support a faculty, program or student award.
8. Use the MRU Library and get on campus WiFi access.
9. Get fit with a discounted MRU Recreation membership.
10. Take a Continuing Education course and keep learning at MRU.
11. Attend a performance at the beautiful Bella Concert Hall.
12. Enjoy a Cougars game with discounted alumni tickets.
13. Share your story in True Blue, our monthly alumni e-newsletter.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us at email@example.com or 403.440.7000. Additional opportunities come up throughout the year and are included in True Blue, our monthly e-newsletter . Update your contact info so you don't miss out.