FST Research Day 2020
The 7th annual FST Research Day will be held on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 in the Ross Glen Hall. Posters can be presented in one of two sessions: between 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-16:00.
Deadlines and Instructions
If you wish to present your work you will need to be aware of the following deadlines:
Abstracts Due: Monday, March 9, 2020 11:59 pm
Posters Due: Monday, March 23, 2020 11:59 pm
- Abstracts should be 250 words or less
- Abstracts should be reviewed by instructors prior to submission
- All abstracts will be included in the FST Research Day 2020 Abstract Volume (date of availability to follow)
- You can find an abstract writing guide here
Research in Focus Photo Competition: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:59 pm
- Poster dimensions are 30" wide by 42" high (portrait view only).
- Ensure that posters have a 1/2" border when submitting for printing.
- Submitted posters must be submitted in .pdf and ideally < 40 mb in size.
- If you miss the poster submission deadline, it will be your responsibility to print your poster and bring it to the poster session.
- You can find a poster preparation guide here and a poster template here.
- Submit a photo that represents your research
- Must be a photo you have personally taken
- Voting for the best photo will occur on Wednesday, April 1, 2020)
- Submit your photo at: https://mru.ca/ResearchinFocus
Abstract and Poster Submission Link:
Submit a Presentation