Continuing Your Education Sweepstakes
Continue your education at Mount Royal University. Continuing Education programs help keep you up to date with your current job or prepare for a new one. You can also explore personal interests.
Enter to win a $2,500 CDN prize to use toward Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension course(s) at Mount Royal University, Calgary, Canada.
Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
- Contest closes at 4:00 p.m. MST, June 30, 2015. Winner will be drawn at that time.
- One (1) prize with a retail value $2,500 CDN toward registration in Mount Royal University Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension course(s).* See Exclusions below. No substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash value. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Non-transferable. Prize letter must be used by official winner.
- Non-refundable. Once you have registered in a course, there is no refund if you decide to withdraw from that course.
- Open only to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, over age of majority in jurisdiction of residence.
- Void where prohibited.
- Employees and faculty of Mount Royal University, and their family members, are not eligible to enter.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond to prize announcement e-mail by 4:00 p.m. on July 13, 2015.
- Winner must sign and return Declaration and Release form, which includes a mathematical skill-testing question that must be answered correctly to win.
- Winner is responsible for any applicable additional costs such as transportation, parking and course materials.
- Winner must agree to have name and photograph used in Mount Royal University marketing (example: website, blog.)
*Prize may not be used toward the following MRU programs:
- Mount Royal University credit programs
- Academic Upgrading and Open Studies
- Mount Royal Conservatory Academy Program
- Full-time Continuing Education programs
- Languages Institute courses including English as a Second Language
- MRU Kids summer camps
- Professional designation or licensing programs
- Transitional Vocational Programs
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy: The information that you provide to Mount Royal University when you register for Continuing Education courses is collected under the authority of the Post-Secondary Learning Act and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act in the Province of Alberta, Section 33(c). This information will be used for academic administration, the administration of Mount Royal support services, scholarship and financial aid awards, marketing and recruitment activities. Your personal information is protected and can be reviewed upon request. The complete statement and further contact information is available at conted.mtroyal.ca/cefoip.