Plan your Studies
Now that you've been accepted, what's next?
Plan your schedule
Select your courses by using the Program Planning Guide - Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma.
To complete your diploma within two years, follow this sample schedule.
Want to slow things down? Register for as many or as few courses as fits your schedule. You have up to 6 years to complete the program.
Now that you have selected your courses, the next step is to register.
- Look up courses via MyMRU> Register & Pay> Look up Course(s)
- Search by term > choose appropriate CREDIT term and then Submit
- Select the subject and click Course Search
Subject Subject Code
Personal Fitness Trainer XPFT
- Find the course name and number (e.g. XPFT 21002 Health Promotion and Training) and click on View Sections.
- Select your courses for the semester and Submit.
Add/drop dates, fee deadlines and withdraw dates will follow the Academic Schedule
Pay your tuition
For a course-by-course tuition breakdown, see the Fee Schedule: Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma.
If you require financial assistance, please contact Student Awards and Financial Aid.
Get your textbooks and supplies
Some of your courses will require additional supplies. Details will be provided by your instructor and on your course outlines.
Plan for your first week
- Register for your New Student Orientation through MyMRU> Register & Pay> Look up Course(s)
- Get your parking pass
- Rent a locker
- Get your campus card
- Start tracking your progress - Use the Program Planning Guide as a checklist or track your progress by using mruGradU8: MyMRU> My Program> mruGradU8
For more information about this program:
403.440.7742 or 1.866.616.3606
Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary AB T3E 6K6