Status of Competitions
How to Apply
- Submit a separate covering letter for each position you are applying for addressed to the Selection Committee.
- Ensure the job title and competition number are on your cover letter.
- Apply using PDF format only for attachments.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- While we thank you for your interest, unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- The successful candidate must provide proof of successful completion of education and professional certifications.
- Applications are to be received by close of business on the closing date.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Interviews take place Monday to Friday during business hours.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Mount Royal University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to fostering diversity as a source of excellence, intellectual and cultural enrichment, and social strength. We welcome applications from those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, faculty and their scholarship including but not limited to Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual or gender identity, ethnic, national or socio-economic background, religion or age.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the Recruitment and Onboarding team in Human Resources at 403.440.6923 or 403.440.6804.