MRU by the numbers 2014/15
- Parchments awarded are subject to increase due to late graduates.
- This figure includes undergraduate programs and all ministerial-approved programs (upgrading, English as a Second Language programs, learner-funded programs and the Transitional Vocational Program).
- Total applications and targeted first year intake include Open Studies and University Entrance option.
- Graduate indicators are based upon Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education’s latest biennial Graduate Outcomes Survey.
- Starting 2010/11 a methodological change has been made and only full-time faculty on unpaid leave are excluded. Some individuals may appear in more than one category.