Faculty of Communication Studies
View the 2013 FCS Awards Ceremony Live Stream
Mount Royal is pleased to now offer a four-year Bachelor of Communication degree. This program includes majors in Information Design, Journalism and Public Relations.
Build a career in communications or the performing arts
The act of communication infuses every aspect of our lives, and the career opportunities in this field are many and varied.
Mount Royal’s Faculty of Communication Studies connects communication concepts and theories to real-life experiences. Challenging you intellectually and creatively, a career in communications is about pushing your boundaries.
- Infiltrate the airwaves with your personality and creativity in television and radio broadcasting in the broadcasting diploma program.
- Investigate the issues and trends that impact your community and the world at large in journalism.
- Strategize to build communications plans and processes designed to make organizations work better in public relations.
- Combine problem solving and creativity to translate complex information into simple, readable materials in information design.
- Set the stage for a career as an artist in theatre, speech and music performance.
Experience the Mount Royal advantage
Mount Royal is one of Canada’s premier institutes of higher learning and has an unwavering dedication to student success. You benefit from:
- classes that promote interaction with your instructors and peers
- inspiring instructors who are also experts in their field
- experiential learning as a core component of your studies
- a state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- up-to-date knowledge of current trends in communication
- opportunities for international study
If you want to delve into the field of communications, you can apply online.