TO REGISTER BY PHONE:
Contact Continuing Education between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. MST
403.440.3833 (Calgary and area)
1.877.287.8001 (toll free)
Use course code CRN 91051
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
1. Visit the official course webpage at
2. Under “Online” select “Program type: CONTINUING EDUCATION and LANGUAGES INSTITUTE Courses”.
3. In the search bar, enter CRN “91051”.
4. This will open a new window with a calendar. You will find “Sustainability & Energy Ind.” on the top left. Click the blue “Add” button.
5. Once the course is added, click the grey “Register” button at the bottom right of the screen.
6. Sign in:
a) If you have taken courses with the Faculty of Continuing Education at Mount Royal University, use your existing MRU ID number and pin. (If you forget your pin, there will be steps to reset it).
b) If you are new to Mount Royal University Continuing Education, then follow the steps to Create a Student ID.
7. Complete your payment using Visa or MasterCard. In order to finalize your registration, you must complete your payment at this time. If you do not pay at this time, then you will have to revisit the steps and register again.
8. Get access to all course materials in October and officially begin the course on October 17, 2016!
For more information about registration (including details about Third Party Billing) or for instructions on how to register via Mail or Fax, visit www.mtroyal.ca/ProgramsCourses/ContinuingEducation/register/.
For questions about registration or payments, contact Continuing Education between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. MST at 403.440.3833 (Calgary and area) or 1.877.287.8001 (toll free)
For further questions about the course, contact Connie Van der Byl at 403.440.5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Institute for Environmental Sustainability would like to thank the following external funders for their support in course development: Imperial Oil, Shell Canada Ltd., Progress Energy Canada Ltd. and Encana Corporation. A special thank you to Peter Zimmerman, the PKZ Group, for his contributions as subject matter expert.