International Field Schools/Study Tours for MRU students
There are a number of exciting International Field Schools/Study Tours Opportunities for MRU students. Faculty interested in developing International Field Schools/Study Tours should contact the Office of International Education for a copy of the MRU Field School Manual.
Field Schools ShowcaseCanoes for Peru is a documentary produced by a young film crew out of New Zealand, who accompanied Joe Pavelka, professor, Bachelor of Applied Ecotourism and Outdoor Leadership (ETOL) program, and the Canoes for Peru MRU group for their month-long excursion in 2014.
TV Production Field School Group Projects - Four video documentaries that 12 journalism and broadcasting MRU students produced working with 16 Mexican students at Tec de Monterrey in Guadalajara, Mexico.
2016 Field Schools
- Honduras General Education Field School (Winter 2016)
- Dominican Republic Community Health Nursing Field School (Winter 2016)
- Sri Lanka -Bio-Cultural Anthropology Field School (Spring 2016)
- Field School to India: Dimensions of Social, Cultural & Personal Development (Spring 2016)
- HPED Field School to Norway (Spring 2016)
- CRJS European Field School (Spring 2016)
2015 Field Schools
- Scotland GNED Field School (Spring 2015)
- Ghana African Studies Field School (Spring 2015)
- Doing Business In Brazil: Field School (Spring 2015)
- TV Production Field School, Tec de Monterrey, Mexico (Summer 2015)
2014 Field Schools
- The Fairy Tale Tour in Germany (June 2014)
- A Cultural and Geographic Discovery of the Mediterranean: France, Spain and Morocco (Spring 2014)
- Honduras General Education Field School (Winter 2014)
- Jordan Archaeological Field School - Madaba Plains Project (Spring 2014)
- India Dimensions of Social, Cultural and Personal Development Field School (Spring 2014)
2013 Field Schools
- Ghana African Studies Field School
- Cook Islands Field School for Business Students
- Peru Ecotourism Field School
- Southeast Asia Geography Field School
- Chicago Finance Field School - Bissett School of Business.
- Brazil Marketing Field School
- New Orleans Sociology Field School - Faculty of Arts. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Royal University acknowledges the generous support of Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education (IAE) for providing the CAGFIL grant program.