Create an Employer account
To create an account for the first time, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to myjobs.mru.ca, and under the Employers drop-down menu, click on Register.
- Complete the Registration form.
- Click the blue Continue button at the bottom of the form to submit your account registration.
You will receive an email from Career Services confirming your account registration, and will receive another email once your account has been approved. Account approvals are usually confirmed within one business day; however, we are experiencing higher than usual request volumes as we transition to our new system. We appreciate your patience.
Once you have received confirmation that your account has been approved, you can login to the Student Recruitment and Job Bank to access and begin posting jobs.
- Select the Central: Student and Graduate module to post jobs for all MRU credit students and graduates
- Select the Work Experience module to post jobs for work experience and Co-operative Education students; jobs are typically four- or eight-month work terms
- Learn more about our work experience and Co-op programs
Already have an account?
- Login at myjobs.mru.ca and select Login under the Employers menu
- If you have an account and have forgotten your password, you can now reset your password. Find out more on our Forgot password? webpage.
Career Services and FOIP Disclaimer (Employers)