Forgot your password?
Visit myjobs.mru.ca, and under the Employers drop-down menu (located in the upper right corner), click on Forgot Password.
Note: Employers using Microsoft Internet Explorer may be unable to access the Employers menu. Please use another browser, or access the Forgot Password here.
- Under Step 1, enter your email address into the field labelled Your Login ID
- Click the Email Reset Code button
You will receive an email containing a reset code. This can take a few minutes – if you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your spam filters.
- If the system is unable to send a code to your login ID email or you have forgotten your login ID, please contact Career Services and we will look up your account.
- Copy the reset code from your email
- Return to the Forgot Password webpage and proceed with Step 2, completing the remainder of the form
Once you have reset your password, visit the Employers login page to access the site, explore our new system and post jobs.