Links to job banks, resources & services
- Job banks & related services
- Events & career networking
- Labour market information
- E-newsletter articles
MRU Career Services Student Recruitment & Job Bank
Access multiple online job postings for full-time, part-time, summer, contract and graduate level positions posted by local and national employers. Only authorized users can access this service. Graduates have access for eight (8) years after graduation.
Job banks & employment services
Links to hundreds of online employment opportunities posted by local and national job posting services.
Disabilities & work
Link to resources and services focused on disability-related employment and career issues.
Gain international experience – employment, internship and volunteer opportunities
Are you interested in going international? Check out various links to international volunteering, internship, and paid employment opportunities.
Connect with professionals in your field and research Mount Royal program-related professional associations.
- Post-secondary Recruitment Program (PSR) – a targeted recruitment program designed to hire graduates (university and college) into entry-level officer jobs with the federal government across Canada.
- Recruitment of Policy Leaders (RCL) – open to post-secondary graduates that are interested in shaping public policy.
CanadianCareers.com – labour market information, who's hiring, who's not, growth industries and occupations in demand.
Government of Canada
- Canada's economic action plan – information on Canada's long term economic plan on jobs, growth and long-term prosperity.
- Job markets trends and news – stay informed about trends in employment , the economy and news.
- Labour market information – find out about occupations and labour market trends.
- Service Canada job bank – search for jobs in the public and private sector nationally.