Bachelor of Education - Elementary BEdOverview:
Mount Royal University's collaborative and challenging educational environment features innovative teaching practices that push beyond the ordinary, including digital, arts-based and experiential learning. Our students and graduates value reflective engagement and are committed to creating strong community relationships.
Our dedicated students and graduates are:
- innovative and responsive teachers with courses in assessment, inclusive education and all areas of core curriculum
- informed and thoughtful educators with capacity for theory-practise integration
- prepared to lead development of STEAM learning experiences and other cross-curricular integration
- becoming knowledgeable in Indigenous ways of life, including some placements in Indigenous schools
- enriched through a wide array of learning experiences with our community partnerships