Mount Royal student & graduate job bank
Career Services will be launching a new student and graduate job bank in May 2018 to serve you better.
What's changing? You'll be able to search for jobs, save ones that interest you, and login with your MyMRU credentials. Plus, you can do it all from your mobile device or a desktop computer.
Until then, please continue to use the current job bank as you always have. The current online job bank will continue to work until the end of April, and new jobs will be added each business day.
- Every year, thousands of job opportunities are posted on the MRU student and graduate job bank
- Students and graduates can access program- and non-program-related job opportunities posted by local and national employers
- Full-time, part-time, summer, contract and graduate level professional opportunities are available
Watch for more information here on May 1, 2018. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Beware of employment scams. Students: read important information and learn how to protect yourself from fraud.
Attention all current and new users
All authorized users can simply login to the system using the instructions below.
- Click on the Login to your account link
- You will get a pop-up box asking you to enter a username and password
For your username, enter your Mount Royal student ID number
For your password, enter your date of birth in this format: MM/DD/YYYY (include slashes)
Visit: Career Services, A200 Kerby Hall | Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To maximize your job search success, check out these resources and services.
For e-mail assistance with the job bank, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name (as listed when registered at Mount Royal)
- Student ID number
- Program and year of study, or if graduated, program and year of completion