Mount Royal student & graduate job bank
Every year thousands of job opportunities are posted on the Mount Royal student and graduate job bank. There are new listings every day.
- Students and graduates can access program- and nonprogram-related job opportunities posted by local and national employers.
- Full-time, part-time, summer, contract and/or graduate level professional opportunities are available.
Beware of employment scams. Students: read important information and learn how to protect yourself from fraud.
Attention all current and new users
All authorized users can simply login to the system using the instructions below.
- Click on the Login to your account link
- You will get a pop-up box asking you to enter a username and password
For your username, enter your Mount Royal student ID number
For your password, enter your date of birth in this format: MM/DD/YYYY (include slashes)
Visit: Career Services, A200 Kerby Hall | Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To maximize your job search success, check out these resources and services.
For e-mail assistance with the job bank, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name (as listed when registered at Mount Royal)
- Student ID number
- Program and year of study, or if graduated, program and year of completion