Moving you closer to your internationalization goals
We offer short courses, seminars, and workshops for university faculty members working internationally and in Canada. Our goal is to support the integration of English and English language learners into university classrooms around the world.
For Faculty in Universities Around the World
- English for Educators
- Building Capacity: Teaching Content in English
- Advanced Skills for Teaching Content in English
- Advanced Teacher Education: Train the Trainer
- Academic Writing in International Settings
We offer short courses and workshops designed for:
- individuals who want to become EFL/ESL instructors or
- individuals who want to be volunteer English teachers as they travel
- English instructors working in international and Canadian classrooms
NEW!! EFL/ESL Teacher Training
For In-Service Teachers Working in International Settings
For In-Service Teachers Working in Canadian Settings
Faculty Development at UCSP
Teaching Content in English was delivered for the second time at Universidad Catolica San Pablo in Arequipa, Peru. Seventeen professors attended the course from January 9-20, 2017.
Visiting professors from the University of Guanajuato participated in our course Teaching Content in English from December 5-16, 2016. Check back soon for more pictures and an interview.
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Us
Study in AlbertaAre you an international student interested in studying in Alberta? Read more here.