Employment Preparation Certificate
Is the Employment Preparation Certificate Program for You?
This program is ideal for you, if you are:
- an adult, 18 years of age or older
- a graduate or previous participant of a vocational, integrated occupational, or special education program
- highly motivated to obtain employment
- willing to accept the terms of the program
- capable of using public transit independently
Financial support may be available from Alberta Works. Please call the Transitional Vocational Program for details. To receive funding, proof of a developmental disability is required. A psychological educational assessment (which is usually completed in high school) will be required for review by the government representative.