Health and Community Studies
To meet increasing demand for workers in health care, community development and social services, Mount Royal University’s Faculty of Health and Community Studies offers a variety of innovative programs that prepare you for challenging and rewarding work in a rapidly growing sector.
Join others in making a real impact on the lives of individuals and families. Find a meaningful career that allows you to contribute to society in a lasting way.
To learn more about the Faculty of Health and Community Studies, refer to the Strategic Plan 2010-2015 which was launched on January 13, 2010.
Make a difference
Get ready for a rewarding career with programs that feature practical work experience and faculty members who are active leaders in their fields and in the local community.
- Help society’s youngest members meet their fullest potential with
Child and Youth Studies.
- Be in high demand with Nursing or Midwifery education.
- Jump start your career in Physical Education and Recreation Studies, which includes athletic therapy, ecotourism and outdoor leadership, physical literacy and sport and recreation management.
- Make a difference in the lives of those who need the most support with
The Mount Royal advantage
You will study in a supportive environment that features:
- small class sizes
- approachable instructors
- experiential learning
- volunteer and applied research opportunities
If you want to make a real difference in the lives of others, you can apply online.