The Convocation ceremony is open to all students who have graduated in credit programs and Continuing Education students who have graduated in the following programs:
- Embalmer Certificate
- Employment Preparation Certificate
- Funeral Director Certificate
- Funeral Director and Embalmer Certificate
- Funeral Services Diploma
- Massage Therapy Certificate
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
The next step
Upon completing these certificate programs, you must complete an Application to Graduate - Extension Certificate Program. This form notifies your Program Coordinator in the Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension of your program completion.
- If you are planning on attending the Convocation ceremony, you must complete the Convocation Attendance form.
- If you are a Continuing Education student and plan on graduating from a program of study not listed above, please refer to the Continuing Education website for additional information.