To learn more about PCI and how to follow the PCI standards review the Security Awareness Training for Payment Card Handling course in Blackboard.
- Create a new email addressed to the sender. DO NOT reply to the email containing the payment card information.
- In the email, tell the sender that we do not accept payment card information sent by email. Direct them to the proper methods of payment.
- Send the new email.
- Delete the email containing the payment card information.
- Delete the email containing the payment card information from the trash.
Pin Pad Support
- If your pin pad is not functioning properly or you require pin pad paper rolls, have your merchant number ready and contact Moneris at 1-866-319-7450.
- If your pin pad is not functioning properly and it connects to eSelect, call the IT Service Desk at 403-440-6000.
- If you require a new pin pad, call Financial Services at 403-440-7767 or 403-440-6006.
- If your pin pad has been tampered with, stolen or replaced with a decoy report the incident. Do not call Moneris.
If you have any other questions about pin pads or the Annual SAQ process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.