Career Services invites MRU alumni to access the following online career resources.
- Career exploration and job search tools
- Employment preparation and job maintenance
- Employment opportunities and links
- Labour market information
- External career and employment services
Note: Some services may only be available to graduates that left Mount Royal with a credit certificate, diploma or degree.
- Explore career alternatives
- Career and employment tips & hints
View Tip Sheets and samples to assist you in creating your personalized marketing materials including resumes, cover letters and portfolios.
- Prepare for interviews
Ace the interview. Prepare by researching frequently asked interview questions and learn what to ask the employer.
- Succeed on the job
Check out your rights and responsibilities, time management tips, and other strategies to manage your success on the job.
- Links to job opportunities
Access local and national job banks to connect to hundreds of employment opportunities.
- Disabilities and work
Link to resources and services focused on disability-related employment and career issues.
- Career and networking events
Check out events taking place on and off campus that connect to potential career and employment opportunities.
- Gain international experience
Are you interested in going international? Check out various links to international volunteering, internship and paid employment opportunities.
- Research entrepreneurship and alternative to traditional jobs
Use tips and resources for exploring non-traditional jobs and self-employment.
- Volunteer to gain experience
Connect to local, national and international volunteer opportunities.
- Alberta Learning Information Services (ALIS)
- Career Connection – 403.410.3203
- Government of Alberta – Employment Services
- The City of Calgary – Youth Employment Centre (Next Steps)
- Calgary Public Library