Student Learning Services
Creating integral learning experiences to develop self-directed learners.
- Connect with experienced professionals in your field
- Contribute to the growth and development of MRU students
Jump into your course work with MRU’s Peer Tutor program.
- Come to Peer-Assisted Study Session (PASS)
- Get a Peer Tutor
- Be a Peer Tutor or PASS Leader
Writing & Learning Services
We can help you improve your studying, reading, writing, and referencing.
- FREE morning and afternoon workshops
- One-on-one appointments
- Drop-in at the Library
Monday - Friday 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tip of the Month
Make the most of each class by being prepared. Before each class:
- Ask yourself what you are going to learn about during the lecture.
- Connect what you are going to learn about with what you already know.
- Read assigned material and review previous notes.
- Are you ready for the lecture? Reading the material and making your own notes before the lecture makes it easier to stay involved in the lecture and identify what is important.
|22||Writing & Learning Workshops begin|
|28||PASS sessions start|
|28||Drop-in at the Library starts|
|15||Deadline to apply for a mentor|
Give Us a Call
Stop By in Person
Mount Royal University