Student Learning Services
Creating integral learning experiences to develop self-directed learners.
- Connect with experienced professionals in your field
- Contribute to the growth and development of MRU students
Jump into your course work with MRU’s Peer Tutor program.
- Come to Peer-Assisted Study Session (PASS)
- Get a Peer Tutor
- Be a Peer Tutor or PASS Leader
Writing & Learning Services
We can help you improve your studying, reading, writing, and referencing.
- FREE morning and afternoon workshops
- One-on-one appointments
- Drop-in at the Library
Monday - Friday 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tip of the Month
Good time management helps you stay motivated and complete assignments on time while minimizing your stress.
- Record on a calendar due dates for tests, papers, class presentations, projects, and lab reports.
- Add any other commitments to the calendar, such as appointments, holidays, and family celebrations.
- Have you written down all important events and assignments? That way you don’t have to remember everything. Writing things down also makes planning a lot easier.
|08||First day of Fall Semester|
|08||Tutor training - Level 1|
|10||First day of classes|
|10||"Request a Tutor" form available|
|14||PASS schedule posted|
|22||Writing & Learning Workshops begin|
Give Us a Call
Stop By in Person
Mount Royal University