Student Learning Services
Creating integral learning experiences to develop self-directed learners.
Harry G. Schaefer Mentorship Program
Inspiring lifelong learning through transformational mentorship experiences.
- one-to-one mentorship between current students and experienced professionals
- small group mentoring in mentorship circles
- a speaker series focused on personal and professional development
- mentorship program website and online community
- student and faculty research focused on mentorship
Peer Tutor Program
Enhancing academic achievement by developing and supporting students to help their peers with their learning.
- Be smart - Get a tutor for help with course content
- Share your knowledge - Be a tutor and earn your International Tutor Certificate
Writing and Learning Services
Empowering students to become strategic learners and confident academic writers.
- FREE morning and afternoon workshops to improve studying, reading, writing, and referencing
- one-on-one appointments with Writing and Learning Strategists
- Drop-in at the Library (Fall and Winter semester) Monday - Friday 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Essay-Zone: Interactive writing, grammar, and referencing tutorial;
go to the mymru.ca homepage for login instructions
- Learn about effective group writing on our Studying and Writing Effectively page. In these videos, MGMT 2130 students speak about working effectively as a group.