Team effort for MRU
The Marketing team and the Communications team integrate their expertise, efforts and experience to help Mount Royal University meet its institutional goals.
Marketing and Communications also collaborates with resources on and off campus to provide the best possible support to foster Mount Royal’s reputation and image as a premier Canadian undergraduate institution.
What the Marketing team does
The Marketing department develops and implements strategies to support the advancement of Mount Royal’s institutional priorities, and to assist with increasing the institution's profile and reputation. This team of creative professionals provides service excellence by focusing on partnership, mutual goals and adapting to evolving needs, through:
- Strategic planning
- Creative development
- Graphic design and production
- Brand definition, implementation and management
- Logo definition, implementation and management
- Recruitment and retention marketing
- Quantitative and qualitative market research
- Advertising and word-of-mouth media planning and buying
- Institutional event planning and management
The department also assigns dedicated marketing strategists to faculties and major divisions to assist in defining and achieving their goals.
What the Communications team does
The Communications department is an integral resource within the campus community. Through professional, creative and strategic communications, this team helps Mount Royal fulfill its goals. The department collaborates in telling Mount Royal’s story to its audience by providing:
- Strategic planning
- Accurate and engaging writing
- Editing and refinement
- Media relations
- Web communications / best practices
- Crisis communications
- Government relations (under the mandate of the VP, University Advancement)
The department is also responsible for enhancing internal communications through such vehicles as Mount Royal’s FaceTime and website.
For media requests, please e-mail: email@example.com
For general admission questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org