Print & Mail Services
| || |
| || |
The Mailroom provides delivery to all Mount Royal departments on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This includes Canada Post as well as inter-departmental mail.
Here are some ways you can ensure that your mail reaches its destination as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure all larger envelopes are sealed in your department before sending them to the Mailroom.
- Ensure material being mailed fits the envelope.
- Check the postal code, MR return address and ensure the department name is on the envelope.
- Please provide the Mailroom with advance notice prior to large mailouts.
- Separate U.S. and International mail from Canadian mail.
- If you have mail you know can be delivered by Government Courier, please write “Government Courier” on the envelope.
- If you have a blank envelope that you need a return Mount Royal address, this can be added by the mail machine at the same time as postage is affixed.
For Mail Services information call: