Administrative Computing Procurement

Campus Computing Support

Mount Royal University has a diverse computing environment that provides support to academic, administrative, and research needs on campus. Faculty and administrative departments that require a computer for faculty/staff, project, or research needs may contact the supervisor of Campus Computing Support (CCS) for their requests.

For a detailed look at each service, please navigate to the relevant subsection.