Mount Royal University Summer Experiences
Our Communicating Effectively in English course is designed to enhance your knowledge and competency through a unique combination of language and specialized training. Come and experience university life, Calgary in summer and the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Communicating Effectively in English (for adults 18+)
Formerly English Language and Culture.
Not suitable for beginner-level English.
Minimum 18 years of age.
- Experience campus life
- Practice intercultural skills
- Choose from modules in Business Entrepreneurship, Academic Communication, Enhanced Speaking Skills, and Effective Communication through Social Media
- Participate in weekly field trips and social events
- Weekend trips may include the Calgary Stampede, Banff and the Rocky Mountains, and Drumheller
|July 8 - August 2, 2019||$3,400 CAD for four weeks with residence accommodation|
|July 8 - August 2, 2019||$2,464 CAD for four weeks without residence accommodation|
- Tuition and materials
- Accommodation in self-catering apartment-style residence on campus
- Health insurance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off at scheduled times
- Local transportation
- Field trips and excursions
* Note: Airport pick-up and drop-off is not available for students registering in courses without residence accommodation.
Contact UsFor more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com or 403.440.5100