How to Apply for Mount Royal Awards
|Awards Application available October 1 - March 1|
If you are not currently attending Mount Royal, but plan to attend Mount Royal in the upcoming Fall semester, please follow the steps below to access the online application for Entrance awards.
- Apply for Early Admission from Oct. 1 - Feb. 1
- An MRU student ID number is required to apply for awards. Your ID will be sent to you by email.
- Activate your MyMRU account if you haven't already (be sure to capture your email address on the last screen)
- Log into MyMRU and select the Applicant tab.
- Under the Check off all the boxes section, select applying for awards
- Once you reach the Sign In page, enter your Mount Royal email address and MyMRU password.
Current Mount Royal students
If you are currently attending Mount Royal, please follow the steps below to access the online application for In-course awards.
- Log into MyMRU
- Select the My Program tab
- Under the Money Matters section, select Apply for Awards.
To apply for awards you will need to have a current MyMRU account and Mount Royal email address.