Institutional Analysis and Planning
The role of Institutional Analysis and Planning (IAP) is to collect, analyze, interpret and distribute knowledge to support and enhance data-informed decision making at Mount Royal University.
- Report institutional data on behalf of the University to government agencies and accreditation bodies.
- Report institutional performance data to the MRU Board of Governors and government agencies.
- Ensure the integrity of institutional data presented in institutional reports and plans.
- Provide data to programs undergoing self-study review for quality assurance purposes.
- Analyze and communicate institutional performance and trends to key institutional stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Analyze institutional data and develop explanatory and predictive statistical models to support informed decision-making at the University.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to communicate institutional data.
Institutional Research and Assessment
- Design, conduct and administer institutional research projects to inform planning, resource allocation and decision making at the University related to priorities such as:
- Student experience and satisfaction (CUSC, NSSE, NCHA)
- Student Perception of Teaching (SPoT)
- Graduate outcomes
- Student retention
- Timely degree completion
- Brand and reputation
Manager, Institutional Analysis & Planning