Open Studies Professional Designations

A faculty member talking with a student in a computer lab.

Professional Designations

Mount Royal University offers courses which may be accepted by the following professional organizations. For more information about completing and receiving credit for transfer courses, students must contact each professional organization directly. Courses are subject to change and Mount Royal does not take responsibility for inaccurate information provided by the professional association.

Credit Course OptionsTake Mount Royal credit courses, either apply to Open Studies, or register into one course per semester as an Unclassified Student.

Continuing Education
Non-credit courses that may be applied to other professional designations are offered through the Professional and Continuing studies in the Faculty of Continuing Education.