4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
ParkingComplimentary parking is available in all student and visitor parking lots on the day of the ceremony. Click here for parking maps.
Information for guests
- Tickets are not required to attend Convocation; however, due to the capacity of our venue, guest attendance will be limited to four per graduand.
- Guest seating is located in the bleachers of the Triple Gym. Doors will open one hour prior to the start of each ceremony.
- Ceremonies are approximately two and a half hours in duration. Small children may find it difficult to sit through the entire ceremony.
- Please remember to turn off mobile devices.
- As a courtesy to others, we ask that guests remain seated until the conclusion of the ceremony.
Note: Guests who require special consideration or assistance are asked to call the Office of University Advancement at 403.440.7090. Ushers will be available to assist all guests.